I can guarantee I am more surprised than you are that I’ve been nominated for the Food Stories Award for Excellence in Storytelling! This nomination comes from fellow foodie Veggie *What* Now?. Thank you, my veggie friend!
How it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/food-stories-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their stories and nominate them for the award.
6. Food Stories will put together a team of judges to review all nominees and to select a Food Stories Award Winner for each month. More information to come on what fabulous opportunities await for those lucky winners!
My nominees, in no particular order:
Food Safari takes what are hands-down the most beautiful food pictures. I think I scrolled through the May 19 post 4 or 5 times just to stare at it.
A fellow junk food blogger! We are a clear minority around here and it’s always a pleasure reading the RetroFeast.
I don’t know what it is about foodies from Toronto, but I just can’t seem to get enough of them. The Food Crawl takes on the world one bite at a time, a sentiment I can get on board with.
Food-centric fact about my morning: I ate eggs, Cholula and kefir cheese with crackers for breakfast.